How To Get Umrah Visa From the UK?
The type, validity, and several visa entries allowed will be granted according to the invitation sent from Saudi Arabia and the consulate’s decision.
The Saudi consulate in the UK does not issue visas if it has a valid visa. If you have a valid visa and need to apply for a new visa, please contact the Saudi Embassy in the UK to get into the details of this problem and request information on how to proceed.
There are many types of work or professionals who need to visit Mecca for some technical and legal help. Even for them, the procedure to obtain visas is not easy. However, the government of the UK will always take a call for any emergency priority and make it possible for the citizens.
Here are a few ways which will lead you to get Umrah visa from the UK:
- If the applicant’s profession or work in the UK is related to technical work, an invitation letter is required for “work visit” and not a business visit.
- The cover letter must be original and legalised by the Local Chamber of Commerce and later by the Superior Chamber of Commerce The invitation letter must be addressed directly to the applicant and specify the full name in the section “name of the invited body”.
- Applicants must submit a copy of the last six payments as a self-employed person and the certificate of registration as a self-employed employee.
- An applicant who works for a company based in Saudi Arabia, (Mecca) and that does have a headquarters in the UK must legalise the business presentation letter. The letter must be legalised by:
- The Chamber of Commerce of the country where the company is located.
- The consulate of Saudi Arabia in the country where the company is located.
Visa Rejection with a Valid Reason:
For applying and following the visa procedure, there can also be years which will have to be unfolded, invariably to bring their share of emotions to the pilgrims not having escaped the rule, on the contrary.
Source of cruel disillusionment for the thousands of faithful people has a wrong impression, there can be many reasons to terminate the procedure but that doesn’t mean to change the pilgrim’s belief.
For this great journey of all life, so long-awaited, so carefully prepared for it often, consents, of heavy sacrifices, is related, this time again, to a true way of the cross which will be conducted in the holy land.
Indeed, it is a great thing to make the Visa procedure work smoothly with all the formalities done rightly along with great efforts and belief to make a journey for Umrah.
A road that suddenly stopped in front of the doors of their Umrah packages providers and travel agencies at UK – these Visas which were not approved by Saudi Arabia, are now formally promised to their customers which are happy and delighted to know about their approval – while their values were closed, that the money of the pilgrimage had been conveyed and that the dream of accomplishing was fulfilled by both Governments of the UK and Saudi Arabia.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!